Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Silly Girl!


These pictures just make me laugh! Haylie and I had just gotten back from a walk to the feed store. We bought our bunnies some alfalfa and straw and I had parked the stroller next to the bunny hutch while I changed out their bedding. At first Haylie was crawling up the front of the stroller and was practicing clipping the buckles on the straps. Soon enough her attention span had worn out on that and her curiosity had taken over. Before I knew it she had managed to squeeze her little body into the under-storage space of the stroller. Once she realized that she was stuck she wasn't too happy with her new maneuvering abilities. I only let her stay in long enough to capture this picture, and I don't think she'll be crawling in their any more. She's so funny!

No comments: